Hi Cor,

On 25.08.2016 12:00, Cor Nouws wrote:

Now I've been looking for a possibility to spread a url that directly
shows subtitles in a certain language. Can only find url to start at
certain time..

This doesn't appear to be possible, sadly. This page explains that you can add a tag in the video manager to force subtitles to be on, but I think that'd just be annoying for most English native speakers who'd want to turn them off straight away.

http://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/27669/is-there-any-way-to-force-subtitles-in-a-youtube-video

Still, that page also suggests that enabling captions in a specific language is possible when embedding the video, so that may be useful in some cases.

Mike