The product is now on the age of 5.3 but the getting started guide (on the
website) is still on the age of 5.1 and the guide for Writer and Calc is still
on the old 4.x age.

Since we have very limited hands on Documentation, why don't we write a single
Guides to all the 5.x releases (and we call it XX Guide for LibreOffice 5.x),
rather than writing each guide for each of the 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3... releases?
This single Guide can be updated regularly to make it uptodate. This will save
us a lot of time, and avoid confusing.

Kevin Suo

于 2017年1月27日 GMT+08:00 下午8:48:46, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hal...@libreoffice.org> 写到: