Hey Tom

As far as I know, the Windows installer offers the choice to install
specific language packages. I have selected the Guarani one and it does
install the package. The only difference I see in comparison with the
Ubuntu installation is the Welcome message at the Home screen, everything
else looks fine.

I'm thinking the language package for the Windows version might not be
updated.

-Gio