On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 2:31 PM, Leandro Regueiro
<leandro.regue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> We will be upgrading https://translations.documentfoundation.org/
> server at 14:00 PM UTC 31 March 2017. We expect the upgrade to take
> less than 45 minutes.
>
> The reasons to upgrade are:
>
> - Add TMX export to improve server performance
>

> We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed. If you find
> any issue with Pootle please let us know as soon as possible at
> https://gitter.im/translate/pootle or by sending an email to
> d...@translate.org.za.
>
> Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Hi again,
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ has been successfully
upgraded. Sorry for the delay but we have been doing some post-upgrade
checking to make sure all works ok.

If you find any issue please let us know as soon as possible at
https://gitter.im/translate/pootle or by sending an email to
d...@translate.org.za.

Thanks