Hi Mike,

If the narration has not been made, may I have a small suggestion? I think in Writer's 2nd item, putting "pasting" before "exporting" makes the sentence more fluent, but I might be wrong because of thinking in my language. Also aren't "bulleted lists" just "bullet lists" (in the same sentence)? What do you think?

Gökhan