I finalized the Turkish translation (at last). Any fixes are welcome.

Cheers,
Gökhan

On 10/03/2017 12:49 PM, Sophie wrote:
Le 23/08/2016 à 15:13, Mike Saunders a écrit :
Hi everyone,

Thanks to the awesome work of the community we now have subtitles in 11
languages for our LibreOffice 5.2 videos at  http://tdf.io/52vids -- and
I still have more to add from the wiki! Thanks to everyone for your
contribution :-)

Also, we have a general-purpose promotional video called This is
LibreOffice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KC0ZdcA6s8

I've added the script to the wiki, so if anyone wants to make
translations, I can then add subtitles to that video as well:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/This_is_LibreOffice_script
Great to see so many language, thanks all for your work! who will be the
20th ;)
Cheers
Sophie

--