Hi Olivier,

If I am not wrong there is an inconstitency in the help for MINIFS function:

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.1/en-US/text/scalc/01/func_minifs.html?DbPAR=CALC#bm_id658066580665806

Second example in "Using regular expressions and nested functions"

Assuming the formula is correct, the explanation should read as: Calculates the minimum of values of the range C2:C6 that correspond to all cells of the A2:A6 range ending with "book" [...]

In Pootle the explanation has comment "sGnvo", context is func_minifs.xhp par_id15342189586295 help.text and is in func_minifs.xhp

The formula has comment "CnZcV", context func_minifs.xhp par_id220502883332563 help.text  and is in func_minifs.xhp

Best regards.

JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.