Hi,

uploaded French translations in localisation subfolder.

Best regards.
JBF
Le 01/08/2018 à 14:29, sophi a écrit :
Hi all,

For the 6.1 release, Italo has prepared a press folder where you can
find 3 documents:
- one on the general release announcement,
- another one describing the new icons styles
- another one naming developers having contributing to the features

Those 3 documents are finalized and you can work on their translation,
then send them to Italo or me, Italo maintains a list of press contact
in several languages and will take care to send them to journalists.
Documents are stored here:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/Shared/LO%20Releases/LO61&fileid=70682

The presentation is not finalized yet, I'll let you know when it's ready.
Thanks a lot in advance for your work!
Cheers
Sophie

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.