Hello everyone,

We have this wiki page, listing all the different web site translations
we have, along with social media accounts:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services

Many of the non-English websites are using the old SilverStripe design,
and some of the social media accounts are abandoned.

So I'm going through them, seeing what could be updated, and making
notes on Redmine:

https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2918

If anyone wants to help out that list, that'd be great! We can then
reach out to the wider free and open source software community, asking
for people to boost LibreOffice in their languages by updating the
website or reactivating social media accounts...

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation