The thing is I did.
South Sotho as its called has a dialect more aimed at South Africa. Lesotho
has its own way of presenting the language.
Given that challenge, rather than offending people, I think it would be
ideal to have Sesotho. We don't do the whole Northern and Southen Sotho
thing...
Hlompho Mota | Managing Director
www.lesothobarcodes.com
+266 50698342 | +266 62016682