+1

Pootle had this feature and it was really nice.

Olivier

Em 15/07/2022 17:19, Milos Sramek escreveu:
Hi,

would it be possible to somehow support development of a new feature in weblate by the TDF?

Specifically, this one: https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/4368

When translating, I usually use Automatic suggestions. These are sorted by similarity. If similarity is higher than 90%, a string is usually usable, but I still need to know where the difference is. It would be great if these differences were highlighted. Currently I have to compare the English string and source of the suggestion visually, which is quite cumbersome and slow.

Milos

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator