Hello Sophie & all,

Sorry for neglecting this issue! I added some comments on GitHub, but more input is certainly welcome.

What I had in mind originally was about reviews: currently, if some language team wants to switch to review-based workflow, it's not possible unless the switch is done site-wide, for every language team. But is there something else, too, that each team should be able to decice for themselves? And should this feature implemented in a way that makes it useful also for projects that host their translations on shared Weblate instances, like Hosted Weblate? https://hosted.weblate.org/

Best regards,
Tuomas