Hi, Laszlo,

> For the incoming NatNum12 support, the other gender variants are available
> under the prefix cardinal-feminine, ordinal-neuter etc., according to the
> "help"
> of the end of the modules. With empty prefix input field, the Input "help"
> shows the available functions, for example for Slovenian:
>
> help    ena, dve, tri
> cardinal-feminine: ena, dve, tri
> cardinal-masculine: ena, dva, tri
> cardinal-neuter: ena, dve, tri
> ordinal-feminine: prva, druga, tretja
> ordinal-masculine: prvi, drugi, tretji
> ordinal-neuter: prvo, drugo, tretjo
> ordinal-number: 1., 2., 3.
>
> (Unfortunately, this help misses the available cardinal-adverbial and
> ordinal-adverbial, as I just noticed.)
>
> For Slovenian I am missing the "prvič, drugič, tretjič, ..." which is the
equal of "1." or "first, second, third" as in "third point"; the gender
ordinal ones you list are correct, but they count in corresponding gender,
whereas the "prvič, drugič, tretjič" is the spelled-out form of "prislovni
števnik", of the "adverbial ordinal", which would be needed in the lists,
like "prvič: this and this; drugič: this and this, ..." ... Maybe this one
can replace the "1st, 2nd, 3rd" we do not use in Slovenian as a special
graphic form.

Also, I downloaded the LO61b2 from a few days ago and it includes my
translation of the numbering, but the numberin displayed in Slovenian
document and language is not the one listed here, I only get: Ordinal 1.,
Ordinal 2., Ordinal 3. and not "Prvič, Drugič, Tretjič" ... Is this feature
not yet enabled for Slovenian?

> Thanks for your help,

Thank you for your wonderful work, I hope we get this right for as many
languages as possible for the 6.1.0 release ;)

Best regards,
Martin