Il 10/07/2018 16:35, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos ha scritto:
Which project does Master correspond to? I suppose 6.2, which has obviously a
different deadline than August 2018.

Is it correct?

Yes, it is. Indeed “master” corresponds to 6.2.

Adolfo

Hi Adolfo, All,

Thanks for the infos.

But I have a little doubt: During our work on the 6.1 version we realize we made an error/typo, etc, if we correct it, does the correction populate also the Master side?

I suppose it will not, so shouldn't it better to "create" the Master after finishing the 6.1 work, and then take this as basis?

TIA, ciao

--
Valter
Open Source is better!