Le 08/08/2018 à 10:14, Sérgio Marques a écrit :
> Hi Mike
>
> Apparently there is no username registed because I've tried to reset
> password and that was the message received.
>
> Did the infraestructure changed?

Yes, there is a single sign on in place now. Do you have an account here:
https://user.documentfoundation.org/
For the moment, you can send me your translation and try to ping Guilhem
to have your account updated if you get a problem
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier sophie.gaut...@documentfoundation.org