Hi all,
Le 04/12/2023 à 23:17, Cor Nouws a écrit :
Hi all,

Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote on 04/12/2023 19:21:
Hi Cor,

Em 16/11/2023 06:38, Cor Nouws escreveu:
Hi Paulo,

This is (including stuff I snipped out ;) ) definitely interesting for our community.

Thanks for explicitly sharing here and looking forward to meet in Brussels,

I Hope we can have a proposal from LibreOffice community.

Are there localizers who would be interested to tell about the experience from our project, translations for LibreOffice? Experiences with (migration to) Weblate, challenges, improvements..?

I guess it can also be remote - not only life in Brussels. And since it is longer ago that I contributed regularly to translating, I would definitely not consider myself the right person here.

Just a small correction here, there is no remote talks at Fosdem this year.

Looking at FOSDEM site, deadline for submission is Dec. 8 - is that correct, Paulo?

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier so...@libreoffice.org