Cor Nouws schreef op 25.12.2023 09:48:
Hi Kees,

kees...@libreoffice.org wrote on 25/12/2023 08:22:

However, looking at the android repo, I see e.g. (2, 3) and the fact that others are translating too for the Android-Viewer, maybe there is a misunderstanding. Kees could it be that you try the wrong repo? Or maybe it needs to be checked for Dutch?

I don't know anything about repo's. I have one Weblate, where I translate UI, Help and so on. There I also see the other items and they are locked.

AH, if you look at Weblate, you see projects. There is a project Android-Viewer. I think you should be able to translate that, just as the others. If that doesn't work for you, it needs to be find out why ;)

Hi Cor

Yes I can translate Android viewer.

Happy Christmas to you too
Kees

Android-Viewer is separate from LibreOffice online that is in attic state.

Happy Christmas :)

Cor