Hi Tuomas,
Le 12/01/2024 à 20:49, Tuomas Hietala a écrit :
Hi all,

There's no commonly understood abbreviation for DnD in Finnish either, but the equivalent of "Shift+drag" would work. (Actually, I'm not sure if non-technical English speakers would understand "DnD" either?)

Agreed, like you and others suggested, I think it's better

Heiko, is there any character limit on the translated string?

Normally it should not, by the past we have to count the characters to fit in the dialog, but no the dialog should adapt.

I also think that Shift should be written first, because that's the usual convention (and it's the logical order: you need to hold Shift before dragging).

Agreed also :)

Cheers
Sophie