On 6/3/13 1:34 PM, Mateusz . wrote:
>> Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 12:51:17 +0200
>> From: jogischm...@gmail.com
>> To: l10n@openoffice.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: Polish translation of Sidebar
>>
>> On 6/3/13 12:30 PM, Mateusz . wrote:
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> I translated sidebar in LibreOffice which (how we know) comes from AOO4. I
>>> see your project suffer from lack of Polish translators so I thought it
>>> would be fair, giving back something from LO community.
>>>
>>> I downloaded ZIP file from Pootle and looked for "sidebar.po" files. All
>>> files are included in attachment. Today we anticipate LO 4.1 beta2 release
>>> and I am about to farther polish our translation. If you are going to use
>>> them I can send you these files after every update.
>>>
>>> http://www.fastshare.org/download/Polish_sidebar_.zip
>>>

>> Hi Mateusz,
>>
>> we appreciate very much your help. To accept your patches (po files) we
>> need some written approval from you that you contribute your work under
>> the ALv2 to AOO. Ideally a signed iCLA. The iCLA at Apache is often put
>> in the wrong context and misunderstood. It is an assurance for all users
>> of any Apache software that the work/contribution is made by the
>> contributor of this piece of work and not copied or made by from anybody
>> else.
>>

>> I hope you don't see this as hurdle for your contribution. A iCLA is
>> especially important if you plan to contribute some translation on a
>> regular basis in the future.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Juergen
>

> Hey
>
> To be honest with you I don't want send my data to any organization. I
> specially crate this e-mail alias to get more anonymity (and less spam), and
> suddenly someone want my last name and home address. Of course I dont assume
> that Apache will sell my personal data, but this dealing is just against my
> privacy policy.

this is fair enough and we will respect this

 There is another problem. According to
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt i must send back scan of
statement, but I don't have scanner. For now I really can only send
e-mail with license statement. I think about iCLA in near future.

> So, where should I send statement?

please send for now en email to this list or even better create an issue
where you attach the po files and put a note about the license in the issue.

Thanks

Juergen