2013/6/18 Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>

> RGB ES wrote:
>
>> I just noted that if I use the search box on pootle to find ANY extended
>> tooltip box, it gives me no result. For example, the Spanish extended
>> tooltip for the "Bold" button, either on the toolbar or the sidebar,
>> starts
>> by "Pone el texto seleccionado en negrita": if I look for that string,
>> pootle gives me zero results.
>>

> I get this string:
> https://translate.apache.org/**es/aoo40help/translate.html#**unit=13153614<https://translate.apache.org/es/aoo40help/translate.html#unit=13153614>
> but honestly I don't know if it is the extended tooltip or a very similar
> string found in the Help.

Thanks, I think I'm starting to understand the problem. Does the extended
tooltips take their text from the help files? Normal tooltips are on the UI
po files, but if extended tooltips are from the help, and the sidebar help
is not yet on pootle, then that explains why I cannot find it :)

Regards
Ricardo