Hello Stuart,

I visited the site but the dictionary there is outdated, this because the .OXT one from AOO has been updated in 2013 (or 2010).

There is a difference of about 10 000 words from the V1.20 in his site, from the new one.

Isn't there someone who could uncompress the current dictionary and send it to me?

Maybe the tool used to compress also allows uncompress. Who are the persons in charge of it?

Thanks!

Kind regards,