Please, use pain text in your e-mails. That was Andrea Pescetti's advice for me when I had problems of this kind. And it did work.

Aivaras

2013.09.09 22:33, Dan Cook rašė:
I am helping Larry Richardson with an email delivery problem.  If this message
gets through could you send me a quick confirmation.

Thanks,

Dan Cook
Network Engineer
New Tribes Mission
407-547-2384

From: Larry & Sarah Richardson [mailto:larry_richard...@ntm.org]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 2:26 PM
To: Dan Cook
Subject: Fwd: How create new locale for spell-checking?

Hi, Dan.  Thanks for looking into the issue I wrote about.  I'm now responding
to this msg from you:
Have you been able to get a message through to Apache OpenOffice?  What is the
content of your email message?
I've not tried again.  Below is one of the messages which was rejected.  I also sent one
to the address of the "owner" of this mailing list.  It, too, was rejected,
with I believe the same error message.  Only my original posting to the list went
through; since then nothing I send goes through.  I am, however, receiving all the
traffic on the list -- approx. 10 msgs a day, from subscribers all around the world.
    Larry
P.S.  I copied and pasted the addresses directly from Apache's web page which
has the instructions for subscribing to this list, so I know I didn't just
mis-spell something.