I looked at the information on the address:
http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/.
And I found that there is a possibility to check mdtekst files using
Dingus here:
http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/dingus.
Regarding to the translation of the mdtekst files it is very useful.
But I think that the "Title:" and "Notice:" is used by the Web site CMS ,
while to identify which text how to process or otherwise. From what it
used determines
whether we translate or not.
Because of this I asked, please explain to me.

Regards
Niki