Hello!

Thank you all for the advices.

I have been able to improve the source code of my linguistic tool and it now decodes multiple conditions.

This means I will proceed adding en_GB words to the speller and now with a better preview of each code.

I will also release a new version of my tool soon, after I enhance some things, such as the ability to check for updates on-line.

I am also going to buy a new pen drive and try to install there Ubuntu x64 so that I don't have to annoy Andrew Ferguson every time I want to compile a 64-bit version.

Thank you all!

Kind regards,