On 09/12/2013 Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Here is one example of the first warning and how you can find it in Pootle
gsicheck output:
Warning: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 12857, UniqueID
helpcontent2/source\text\sbasic\shared\00000003.xhp/help/par_id3143219/81//:
Property 'id': FIXED different value in Translation : \<variable
id=\"err366\"\>  at Position 0  ""
How to find it in Pootle?
Navigate to
- AOO 4.x help project
- select source ->  text ->  sbasic ->  shared.po , see the path to the xhp
file in the warning message
- search for par_id3143219.81
- fix it

Does this mean that we could automate this with some sed (or similar) commands so that we can produce a list of Pootle links rather than the (generally, quite uninformative for Pootle users) gsicheck output?

Dick already added other useful information about this to
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Translation_Built-in_Help#Finding_errors_from_GSIcheck_in_POOTLE
but if this can be automated (by postprocessing gsicheck output or by adding an option to gsicheck, whatever is easier) it will be much easier for translators to just get a list of Pootle links.

Regards,
  Andrea.