On 3/6/14 2:36 PM, Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
> Em 06/03/2014 13:31, Jürgen Schmidt escreveu:

>>> I'm sure you can check the date. You closed the issue on bugzilla. No
>>> problem.
>> I set it on fixed to reflect that the updates are integrated and can be
>> verified. Pootle changes after the merge are not reflected by the fixed
>> date.
> Yes sure, but what I mean is that in the same issue I posted a comment
> stating I complete the reviewing. That comment has a date. I don't
> remember which one?
> Again, no problem. Thank you.

the change you mentioned above is in the pt/localize.sdf file already on
the AOO410 branch and on trunk

formula source\core\resource\core_resource.src  0       string
RID_STRLIST_FUNCTION_NAMES      SC_OPCODE_EFFEKTIV                      0
pt      EFETIVO                         20130618
17:22:18

If it is not yet in the build I do not understand why. I will ensure to
rebuild from scratch the next time but normally I do that anyway, only
for the rebuild of the RC I reused the build. It were only point fixes ...

Juergen