On 06/03/2014 narin nuttavut wrote:
  I would be to part of your thai translation project. I have some
background in book and car manual translation. I hope that my expertise
would benefit your project. Please inform me that I can help.

Welcome! OpenOffice is translated into Thai, but we still need help with the Help translation into Thai. You can see it here:
https://translate.apache.org/th/aoo40help/
and learn more about the process here:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

For any question, and to get an account created (see at the link above how to request it), just ask on this list (l10n).

  Andrea.