Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 04/30/2014 09:01 AM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
I have uploaded kid language packs for AOO 4.1.0 under
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/releases/4.1.0/kid_langpack/

Thanks for this, they will be very useful to localization volunteers.

By the way, how do I enable kid? I installed the 64-bit RPM over the Italian version of OpenOffice 4.1.0 and I thought I would see an entry in Tools - Options - Language Settings - Languages. But it didn't list anything new. (After it, I installed a "normal" en-US language pack and this one worked as expected). I know "kid" is special, but how can I enable it?

would it be more helpful to make this a part of the release?

No need for that. They are really only for volunteers, even more than the snapshot builds.

Regards,
  Andrea.