Pedro, send me the header Title, and where you want it to link.
Here's the contents of the brand.mdtext file, if you wish to change it
directly, and send it back (in mail text)

home:        Início
search:      Pesquisar
name:        Apache OpenOffice
tagline:     O software de produtividade gratuito e de código aberto
logo:        /AOO_logos/AOO4_website_logo.png
domain:      www.openoffice.org
divid:       bannera
announce:    O novo Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1 já saiu!
announceurl:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34832624
announcetip: Leia as notas de lançamento

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 9:54 AM, Pedro Albuquerque <palbuquerqu...@gmail.com