Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
Ok, I made some progress, the green download box is in place (see
http://www.openoffice.org/li-test/download/

This seems to work well too (and the Spanish one is also fixed, thanks to Juan C. Sanz).

I have edited the file "msg_prop_l10n_pt.js" to accommodate the
Lithuanian translation

I see both _pt and _lt ; you guessed right, the _pt has to be renamed to _lt to follow the convention in place.

In the same directory, you will see a file called "index_new.html". It's
there as a result of my (most likely ill-fated) experimentation. Please,
delete it (I tried but failed to do it).

Now deleted.

Regards,
  Andrea.