Pedro,

I am not sure I'm following you. In the image you've given a link to I see "Writer," "Calc," "Impress," "Draw," "Base," and "Math"? Those are the original English expressions. You said you don't want to translate them. What am I missing?

As a matter of fact, I think those particular occurrences actually refer not to the names of the applications but to their respective document types.

I have a hunch the strings are located in <aoo40-pt\svtools\source\misc.po>.

For instance, "Base" is in:

   <#: imagemgr.src#STR_DESCRIPTION_FACTORY_DATABASE.string.text
   msgid "Database">

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you. Feel free to explain it a bit more.

Regards,

Aivaras