Hello!

I have released build 62 of PTG after months without a release:
http://marcoagpinto.cidadevirtual.pt/proofingtoolgui.html

This version has a better manual and better decoding of complex .AFF rules and even an option to export/count the wordlist of a dictionary.

In the past I have been using unmunch for Linux to extract the wordlist of en_GB but recently I found out that it creates 1000s of duplicates.

From now on I will use PTG V3+ to extract wordlists but please notice that the en_GB 2.14 wordlist (.txt) is still the one from unmunch. Only next month I will update the dictionary and the wordlist.

So far I have added over 800 words since the beginning of the month because I am on vacation until this Friday and I had extra time to add words and fixes.

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards from your friend,