Jürgen those are our translations (ca-XR), I have tried the Windows version and all programs started well, the only issue I found is, as Andrea says, that our translation in Options is listed as "Català" when should display "Valencian (RACV)", if this is corrected will be perfect!

In addition, we have spellchecker and synonyms dictioanries, could they be added to our individual release?

Thanks for your work!