Hello!

I user or two reported in the extension page that they can't download either.

Here is what I get every time I press the download button:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30674540/aoo-download-english-dics-screenshot.png

Not sure if it has to do with Windows 8.1 and Firefox 32.

I tried to download from my VM running Ubuntu 14.04 and Firefox 31 and it works okay.

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,