Juan C. Sanz wrote:
Same days ago we finished to translate into Spanish some remaining
strings. Do we need to do something to incorporate the new translation
in next liberation, or is it taken automatically?

The next version will be 4.1.2, while Pootle already contains strings for the version after it (4.2.0).

So what you did in Pootle will be used for 4.2.0, and you will be asked to open an issue for it at due time.

Since strings in 4.1.2 are the same as 4.1.1 but are different from 4.2.0, extracting updated string for 4.1.2 from your recent work is tricky. It is not impossible tough, but at the moment we have no plans to update existing translations in 4.1.2 (meaning: we will use the same translations we have for 4.1.1 for the already released languages). This may change if people believe they made important fixes for 4.1.2.

Regards,
  Andrea.