On 12/01/2017 19:08, Manuela Silva wrote:
I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to help with the
translation of the available projects into Portuguese (Portugal)
language(s).
I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if is
possible I want a username like: mansil.

Welcome! Account created and enabled for Portuguese.

Please go to
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/
to receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/
and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/pt/aoo40/
(translation is currently 100% complete, but you can still fix errors and you privileges will be active for future releases too).

I'm CCing Pedro, who has taken care of updating all Portuguese translations so far, so that you can coordinate.

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

  Andrea.