On 23/02/2018 Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
Em Thu, 22 Feb 2018 22:53:33 +0000
Ahmad Alawsie escreveu:
Andrea: so can you give me instructions on how i would be able to
test this. If you could give me a step by step guide to test this
arabic version, i would be glad to help. I’m ready at your service
for this.

Thank you Ahmad. I think Matthias will share a link where you can download a test version as soon as it is available online. Please note: this is an initial test version, not including your work yet; we will use it to check the current state of translation and whether we can build it with the current tools. It is expected to still contain untranslated strings, but you should check that the part that is translated makes sense (for example, by quickly checking the menus in all modules).

I'm available to help for Portuguese to.

Thanks Pedro, but for Portuguese this step is unnecessary since it was already released; basically what we are trying at this stage is simply to build Arabic 4.1.5 with the strings we already had. And Portuguese would be unchanged from the released version. The next step (bringing in the latest Pootle strings, already attempted and failed for Portuguese and French) will involve Portuguese, French, Arabic and other languages that we can agree upon later.

Regards,
  Andrea.