Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
Upon finishing the translation of the .po files I wanted to upload the set to Pootle. I've done this many times in the past. This time, however, I got the following notification: "Permission Denied. You do not have rights to upload new files here." Can someone see to it my rights to upload are restored.

You do have the relevant permission ("can overwrite translations on uploading files").

User astepukonis at both:
- https://translate.apache.org/lt/aoo40/admin_permissions.html
- https://translate.apache.org/lt/aoo40help/admin_permissions.html

If this doesn't work, and users and URLs are correct, this might be a symptom of a problem with the new setup.

Regards,
  Andrea.