Mechtilde wrote:
I'm preparing to migrate all translations in to the code. In that
process I found that the UI translation of AF is missing.
In the SVN is a translation from 2012-01-10. Does anyone have newer version?

Do you mean that you would like to copy to Pootle all translations from the link below?

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/extras/l10n/source/

This contains many more translations than Pootle. Pootle only contains translations for which we have some volunteers; so there are many languages in Pootle, but not all. I don't think Afrikaans is special, you fill find other languages in the same situation.

The ones I mean have simply never been copied to Pootle, so their latest status is what we have in SVN from some years ago.

Regards,
  Andrea.