Op 28-1-2020 om 12:16 schreef Stehmann:
That will be great help
Mechtilde

Am 28. Januar 2020 12:04:45 MEZ schrieb Dick Groskamp
<th.grosk...@quicknet.nl.INVALID>:
Op 27-1-2020 om 19:33 schreef Mechtilde:
Hello Dick,

if you double check it, then it is ok to disable the warning and hope
that it also works in the conversion.

And hope the translation works in the build.

I know there isn't an easy solution I'm now  working on the "critical
errors" for German.

Kind regards

Mechtilde