Redirect to estonian is different too now.

The message is completely missing from the yellowish bar (showing just
one-color line where used to be en-US). But clicking that empty line
redirects now correctly to openoffice.org/et/

N, 12. november 2020 16:14 Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
kirjutas: