Am 13.11.20 um 18:16 schrieb Dave Fisher:

There were three language sites missed:

Icelandic - is
Fixed now!
Serbian - sr-cyrl and sr-latn (missed since 4.0.1)

It looks like Serbian sr is not translated while we have an sr-cyrl.

I see, the main page (sr) is up to date but not translated (that would
need a native speaker).
Don't know if we ever used the other two in the last years...

It would make sense to fix Icelandic now and Serbian after I push the release
changes into the new CMS as a practice Pull Request.

Yes, please go ahead!

ACK, let's fix this and the pt-BR string in the new CMS; even it takes some days.

Marcus