Hi,

Am 01.06.21 um 08:21 schrieb Ahadu Tsegaye-አሀዱ ፀጋዬ:
> Dear OO ppl,
> I'm an Ethiopian OO fan and I would like to help out with the Amharic
> translation.
You are welcome!

We have two possibilities to help with translation: The website and
OpenOffice itself.

What would you be interested in?

BTW: We have no Amharic release version for AOO 4.1.x, but if you happen
to use Windows you can try my Test build for AOO 4.2.0:

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/AOO-420-Amharic/
> By the way I'm also a computer scientist and I currently work as a full
> stack java developer in an Italian software company based in Florence.
> Let me know what I can do to help.

Java knowledge is always needed, you may want to subscribe to our
developer list: