Hi everyone,

Can somebody with the rights to create Pootle accounts take care of Oleksiy?

--
Pagarbiai / Sincerely,
๐Ÿ“ง Aivaras Stepukonis <mailto:astepuko...@gmail.com>

2022-05-09 15:39, Aivaras Stepukonis raลกฤ—:

Hi Oleksiy,

Thank you for your readiness to contribute! Please, allow us some time to register your account. We'll notify you by e-mail when it's done.

--
Pagarbiai / Sincerely,
๐Ÿ“ง Aivaras Stepukonis <mailto:astepuko...@gmail.com>

2022-05-09 09:45, ะ’ะพั€ะพัˆะธะปะพ ะžะปะตะบัั–ะน raลกฤ—:
Hello my name is Oleksiy and I'm from Ukraine

ย Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under

ย the Apache 2 license and I will work on ukrainian language.

ย My preferred username is Silverheart.