Hi Oleksiy,

Before I forget to say it:

Since you are using a gmail account, some mails from our Pootle server
might end up in your SPAM folder. Please also have a look there!

If you happen to use Windows, you may want to test my Ukrainian Test Build:

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/AOO-420-Ukrainian/

Regards,

   Matthias