Hi Keith,

Am 23.01.24 um 19:18 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
On 2024-01-23 at 13:11, "Matthias Seidel" <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:
Hi Keith,

Am 23.01.24 um 19:07 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
Hi Matthias;

I see the landing page for downloads is translated, but nothing else.but
nothing else. Is that standard for the for just the basic website?
There is definitely more translated than that.

But we translate what a volunteer is willing to do.

Personally, I have no time to prepare the strings...

Regards,
I certainly understand that, though I thought we had a zip file squirreled
away that had the the critical strings.
I also checked the Finnish page as we also had a request on the list for that
as well, and it seems to be the same, but still has the notice.

Finnish has no translated download page...

Somewhere(TM) I think it is noticed that we require the main and the download page to be translated.

Everything else is optional (but certainly useful).

Regards,

   Matthias

Regards
Keith.