Hi!

I'm doing microkernel evaluations for a US gov't contract to find a nice shiny
new replacement for
the dismal little l4 microkernel they've been using and failing with...
Fiasco/L4/L4linux seems to
be a wonderfully full-featured software platform that easily fits the bill.
Separation/Capability
microkernel, fully developed user space, l4-native linux, and even a vmm that
runs a sandboxed linux.

Latest build with snapshot 23.10.1 and l4linux 23.10.1 seems the amd64 l4linux
is broken with
issues in libelf.h, gelf.h, and elf.h.  32bit build seems to build ok.

Still trying to get something up and running. I'll try 32-bit with qemu for
now. I do need 64-bit to
compile and run, so I would appreciate any info on how to fix the build issues.

Thanks!

Richard H. Clark