Thanks, Farid, for pointing this out. The spec is just wrong here. I've fixed
this in the current spec snaphot, which is available at
http://hg.l4ka.org/l4ka-pistachio-ref/l4-x2.pdf  and is referenced on the
l4ka.org top page on the right site. The snapshot will soon become rev7 (and be
advertised so on the pistachio subpage of l4ka.org).

Best,
-Jan

--
Dr.-Ing. Jan Stoess