It looks like a cool film, and perfect for the season.
Peace,
Anna

Savitri D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 21:42:27 -0500
From: Savitri D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Reverend Billy and The Church of Stop Shopping in LA

 Hi Anna,
I got your email from Robby Herbst he thought you might be able to help
us get the word out about our movie ,What Would Jesus Buy. Its an anti
consumerist romp from New York to Disneyland during the Christmas season
2005. We have been working on this movie a long time and   though it is
funny and entertaining it makes a serious case against consumerism.
Morgan Spurlock produced it but we are distributing it our selves and
really trying start a grassroots fire.
I especially want to make sure activists know about it, do you have any
good advice for me or are there people you think might be able to help us?

Stop The Shopocalypse !

There is a word of mouth screening this  sunday november 11 at Fine Arts
Theatre Beverly Hills
at 2 pm if you or any other culture makers would like to go (rsvp to
) and it opens on November 21st at
Sunset 5. You can find out more about our work at
www.revbilly.com
and the movie at
www.wwjbthemovie.com

I attach a flyer for the movie, if you can spread it around to people
you think might be interested it would be great. This movie is a
powerful tool for change, we just need to get people out to see it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

savitri d

director/ reverend billy and the church of stop shopping

Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>