We invite you to join us this Friday night in ELA to protest the car
confiscations that take place at these police checkpoints. They target
unlicensed drivers which is our gente, Mexican/Chicano, Centro Americano and
immigrants! City of Commerce, LA County and Official Police Garages make
millions by taking our cars, lets day NO! Yes, lets do the ELA one, its in a
major shopping district area with major car and pedestrian traffic. With lot of
light and shops, restaurants etc, very high visibility for us on corners etc.
can NLG send a rep? We have successfully pressured the LAPD to change their
procedure in the City of LA, now lets do it in ELA with the CHP and the
Sheriffs!

Meet at 7 pm at the corners of Whittier Blvd. and Hoefner Avenue, 6 blocks East
of Atlantic and Whittier Blvd. one of old cruising areas!. Look for us with the
signs that will say "cuidado reten" "police check point"!  Legalizacion Para
Todos, Ahora Ya!    Bring your signs and bull horns.

Carlos Montes cell: 213-712-0370
www.stopfbila.net
www.immigrationcoalition.org
www.csosite.org
www.fightbacknews.org

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right.
Henry Ford.

>http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/02/02/police-to-heighten-dui-patrols-during-superbowl-weekend/

 On Friday at 7:30 p.m., California Highway Patrol officers will begin
a six-hour sobriety/driver’s license checkpoint at Whittier Boulevard near
Hoefner Avenue in East Los Angeles.–